- Review the online schedule viewer. Make sure to select the correct term you are wishing to register for.
- Complete the CCP Registration Authorization Form.
- Meet with your high school guidance counselor to ensure you are meeting your high school graduation requirements.
- Email the completed form to CCPinfo@lakelandcc.edu and copy your high school guidance counselor on the email. Or turn in the completed form, with signatures, to the Lakeland Student Service Center located on the first floor of the A-building.
CCP students taking classes at Lakeland, Online, Hybrid, or WebEx must come in-person to the Lakeland Bookstore to get their textbooks for the semester.
Make sure to bring a photo ID and a current copy of your schedule.
The student must be present in order to get their books. A parent/guardian/sibling/etc. cannot get a student's textbooks for them.
Make sure to check your Lakeland student email for specific dates each semester.
For hours of operation, visit the Lakeland Bookstore website.
Please refer to our resources for students, parents and counselors webpage for more information regarding textbooks.
- Make sure to return your CCP textbooks each semester during finals week. You will not be able to get textbooks for the following semester until all other textbooks have been returned.
- There is a CCP textbook drop box located right outside the Lakeland Bookstore doors by the ATM. Please write your name and Lakeland ID number on the CCP sticker on each book. If the sticker was removed, please include a sheet of paper with each book with your name, Lakeland ID number, and that they are CCP textbooks.
- You may also come in-store to return your textbooks during the bookstore's normal operating hours.
Complete the Schedule Change form and email to CCPinfo@lakelandcc.edu and copy your high school guidance counselor on the email for their approval.
- To add a class that has already started, the instructor's permission is required. Please email the instructor and forward their response (giving you permission) to CCPinfo@lakelandcc.edu.
- CCP students have the first two weeks to drop a class in any term/session at 100% refund.
Lakeland's Help Desk can help with problems regarding your myLakeland. Please click "Login Assistance" on the myLakeland log in page for more information.
Lakeland's Learning Center has great study resources available for students. Free Tutoring Services are available on-campus and remotely. Meet with a student success navigator, who can help with academic study skills, such as note taking, organization, time management, test-taking tips and more. The writing center is available for students to work with a consultant to improve their writing skills for any and all types of writing assignments. Lakeland's remote learning concierge can help with navigating Blackboard and using technology. Review Crash's Camp for Remote Learning for more information.
Lakeland's Library has great free research databases available for students.
Lakeland's Career Services center can help with building a resume and practice interview skills. They can also assist with finding local available job positions, even on campus.
Join the Lakeland Honors Program. This is available to high school seniors with an unweighted, cumulative GPA of 3.5 or above.
Visit the Student Engagement & Leadership (SEAL) website for engagement and leadership opportunities on campus.
Lakeland student ID cards are available in the Lakeland Bookstore or the Lakeland Athletic & Fitness Center during their normal operating hours. To obtain your Lakeland student ID card, you must bring a photo ID and show a copy of your current class schedule. Students can get a new ID card each academic year.
If you are graduating with an associate degree from Lakeland, you need to apply for graduation during your last semester. Log in to myLakeland. Click on the "Student" tab. Under "myRECORDS," click on "Graduation Application." Click on "Apply Now!" and follow the prompts. Please see Lakeland's important dates for the deadline. When completing your graduation application, please select any of the academic counselors listed, and they will be able to complete your degree evaluation.