Welcome to Lakeland Community College's Test Center. Lakeland's Test Center is the central location that proctors online tests, makeup tests and exams, and distance learning tests. If a student has missed a test in class, he/she should check with the instructor to see if a makeup test has been left in the test center.
View our hours of operation and location.
The test center is also where students can take the college placement test. For those entering health fields, the center offers the ATI TEAS for Nursing and the ATI TEAS for Allied Health.
Lakeland's Test Center is an authorized Pearson-Vue Test Center and an authorized College Level Examination Program (CLEP) test center.
- Check with the instructor to verify that makeup exams or exams for students with disabilities have been filed in the testing center.
- Present a PHOTO ID to the proctor at the desk in the testing center.
- Read the testing center agreement form before receiving test.
- All personal belongings (such as cell phone, purse/wallet, watches, etc.) must be stored in a locked locker.
- Complete the exam under the directions noted by the instructor or with the accommodations noted by the counselor for ctudents with disabilities. Tests must be completed before leaving the testing center and students will not be permitted to re-enter the room after beginning to take a test.
- Please give enough time to complete the test before closing. All tests must begin at least 30 minutes prior to closing.
- No children are allowed in the testing center.
- Coats and hats, except for religious or health reasons, will not be permitted in the testing area.
- Cell phones or unauthorized electronic devices are prohibited.
Lakeland offers proctoring services to students from other colleges or the community. The college is a member of the Consortium of College Testing Centers through the National College Testing Association (NCTA).
- There is a $25 per test fee payable at the time of testing with either exact cash or a check made payable to Lakeland Community College.
- Please call at least three days in advance to schedule an appointment for testing.
- A photo I.D. is required.
- Please contact Lakeland's Testing Center for more information.