Submitting High School Transcript to Lakeland

All new applicants to Lakeland Community College are required to submit an official high school transcript which includes a graduation date from a regionally accredited high school; or official General Equivalency Diploma (GED) Score Report.

American College Test (ACT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) results are recommended but not required for admission. If you have taken the ACT or the SAT, ask your high school to send the results to Lakeland Community College.

Your transcript or GED must be submitted directly from the granting institutionby mailing to the following address:

Lakeland Community College
7700 Clocktower Drive
Kirtland, OH 44094

You will NOT be able to register until your official transcript or GED is on file in Admissions.

Requesting Official Transcripts from Lakeland

A student wishing to have an official transcript of his/her Lakeland academic records sent to another college, university or professional school, must make written application to the Admissions/Records Office. The following must be included with each request:

  • Your social security number
  • The complete address of where the transcript should be sent
  • Your signature
  • Pay applicable transcript fees (Tuition & Fees)- Payment may be made by cash, check or credit card. Please contact the Cashier's Office to make payment arrangements.
  • Request for Transcript of Record (PDF)
  • Send the request to:
    Admissions/Records Office
    Lakeland Community College
    7700 Clocktower Drive, Kirtland OH 44094

Transcript requests and payment by credit card can also be made by logging into

For information about the status of your transcript request, please contact Admissions

Military Transcript Information

Official Military Transcripts are required prior to a credit review. Transcripts can be accessed and requested here:

Transcript evaluation requests can be sent to the admissions office. Lakeland ID and program of study must be included. Visit the admissions office for more information. Students are encouraged to consult an academic advisor and the Veterans Benefits Certifying Specialist to ensure acceptance of credit will not affect VA payments for courses they wish to take. Lakeland caps elective credit transfers at 12 semester hours.


Staging Enabled