This training is for those who want a more customized instructional environment. These two-hour block trainings are designed to meet your needs depending on where you are in your QuickBooks® proficiency. Starting with the basic set-up and navigation of the software to more advanced tools and reports, we will help you utilize this powerful software effectively to maximize your output.
The Certified QuickBooks® ProAdvisor can train you directly on your QuickBooks® software using your data, or we can provide our laptops with QuickBooks® software using sample companies for the training. Currently, all QuickBooks training is being done virtually.
The two hour instructional blocks are priced at $250/block for one attendee. Add $50 per additional attendee up to three attendees. Groups over three require separate requirements and pricing.
The following are some popular topics taught in QuickBooks® training:
- Setting up your business: navigation tools and preferences
- Accounts payable: vendors, p/os, inventories, paying bills
- Accounts receivable: customers, estimates, invoices, credits
- Banking: bank accounts, deposits, bank reconciliation, credit cards
- Journal entries: adjustments, chart of accounts, items, budgets, reminders, administrative tasks, year-end procedures
- Employees: time tracking, projects/billing rates
- Reporting and other communications
To schedule your private training session, contact Cathy Walsh at 440.525.7707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, payment must be made prior to scheduling the Private QuickBooks Session. Payments are non-refundable if training is not cancelled at least two business days before the scheduled session date.