Welcome to Lakeland Community College's Test Center. Lakeland's Test Center is the central location for placement testing, including biology and TEAS testing. If a student has missed a test in class, they should check with their instructor for makeup exam arrangements. View our hours of operation and location.
Beginning Nov. 16, 2020, all testing sessions will be remote. Students currently scheduled for on-campus testing should report as scheduled through Friday, Nov. 13.
No new on-campus testing will be scheduled at this time. On-campus testing will resume for TEAS and biology placement testing beginning January 12 and 13, 2021.
Remote testing is available through fall semester for the college placement test only. Please note, only two-weeks worth of college placement testing will be posted at one time, but new remote sessions will be added to the schedule as needed.
We are currently not scheduling any new appointments for the following tests:
Additional proctor services, administration of the Pearson-Vue test and administration of the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) remain suspended for fall semester 2020.
- Present an official government-issued ID (i.e., passport, driver's license, state ID) or high school ID with name and photo to the test center proctor. Not permitted in the test center are:
- Mobile phones (will be turned off and stored).
- Outer coats, hats/head covers (except for health or religious reasons). A pull-over or zipped hoodie is permitted, but must be worn during testing (cannot be removed).
- Watches of any type, Fitbits, or any other electronic devices.
- Personal calculators.
- Pencils or scrap paper (will be provided).
- Read the test center agreement form poster on the test center bulletin board before entering the test center.
- Tests must be completed before leaving the test center and students will not be permitted to re-enter the room after beginning to take a test.
- Please allow yourself enough time to complete the test before the test center posted closing time. All tests must begin at least 30 minutes prior to posted closing time.
- No children are allowed in the test center.