During this challenging time, please know that Lakeland's CCP staff is committed to providing support to CCP students while working remotely. Please continue to check this website for updates and send any questions you have to CCPinfo@lakelandcc.edu.
- We are continuing to process CCP applications. If you haven't done so already, please apply online and email your high school guidance counselor to request your transcript to be sent to CCPInfo@lakelandcc.edu.
- While CCP eligibility criteria has changed, Lakeland still requires placement in college level English for admission. The ACCUPLACER placement test is now available remotely and on campus with social-distancing guidelines in place. To schedule a testing appointment, please compete the test request form online and wait for a test center staff member to contact you.
- If you will be taking the ACCUPLACER test, please use this time to prepare for the placement test.
- All CCP orientation sessions have been moved to an online format using Blackboard. Once admitted, new CCP students will receive an email from the Orientation Office with instructions for accessing the orientation. CCP orientation is required for students and parents before registration.
- Nonpublic and home school students – CCP funding award notifications will be sent to your OH|ID account beginning in June. Please send a copy of your award letter to CCPInfo@lakelandcc.edu.
Lakeland student ID card early access will be available in the Lakeland Bookstore Monday, Aug. 17 - Thursday, Aug. 20 from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. To obtain your Lakeland student ID card, you must bring a photo ID and be able to show a copy of your current class schedule.
Beginning the week of Aug. 24, Lakeland student ID cards will be available in the bookstore or athletic & fitness center during their normal operating hours.
CCP students have the option to pick up their books or order them online.
Fall books can be picked up in person during bookstore hours, Monday - Thursday from 10 a.m. - 3 p.m. The student must be the one picking up books and a photo ID is required. Please be aware that a mask is required at all times while on campus. Only 20 customers are allowed in the store at once, with only two people per family in the store at the same time. Please allow ample time when coming to the store.
Fall books can be ordered online, with the option to have them shipped to your home address or picked-up at the bookstore. To have a parent to pick up the books, students will need to put the name of who is permitted to pick them up in the comment section of the online order and that person must have an ID on them to be able to pick up your order.
To place an online order, go to the Bookstore website and click on "Fall 2020." You will then need to provide information about the courses you are taking, which can be found in students' myLakeland account on the Student tab. Click on "Personal Class Schedule" under myRECORDS. To check out, select "CCP" as the payment method and include your Lakeland ID number.
Lakeland Community College's College Credit Plus Program (CCP) offers high school students the opportunity to enroll at Lakeland on a part-time or full-time basis, and earn college credit which may also be used to fulfill their high school graduation requirements.
The intent of the CCP program is to offer a broad range of college level classes which provide educational opportunities not typically available in high school. Admission into this program is open to students who have clearly demonstrated the ability to handle college-level coursework.
View a list of upcoming information session at local high schools.
Interested students and their parents should follow the 5 steps below to determine eligibility to participate in CCP.
- Attend a high school CCP information session.
- File a CCP application with Lakeland Community College.
- Submit High School Transcripts
- Register for placement test and place into college level English either through successful completion of Lakeland's Placement Test or submission of acceptable ACT/SAT scores.
**To participate in math courses through CCP, students must have successfully completed Algebra 2 and place into college-level math.
- Attend a CCP new student orientation and registration session. Parents are required to attend with their child.
Mandatory for Home School and Nonpublic Students: