All new applicants to Lakeland Community College are required to submit an official high school transcript which includes a graduation date from a regionally accredited high school; or official General Equivalency Diploma (GED) Score Report.
American College Test (ACT) and Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) results are recommended but not required for admission. If you have taken the ACT or the SAT, ask your high school to send the results to Lakeland Community College.
Your transcript or GED must be submitted directly from the granting institution by mailing to the following address:
Lakeland Community College
7700 Clocktower Drive
Kirtland, OH 44094
You will NOT be able to register until your official transcript or GED is on file in Admissions.
All financial obligations to Lakeland Community College must be satisfied before a transcript is released.
Students may request their official academic transcript to be sent to another institution or employer by completing the steps below.
- Log in to your myLakeland account and click on Student/Student Records/Student Records/Request Official Transcript.
- If you cannot access your myLakeland account you can either:
- Submit the Online Request for Transcript of Record Form
- To pay call the Cashier's Office, write the receipt number on this form so payment can be verified.
- Stop by the Student Service Center.
- There is a transcript fee of $5 per copy. The fee can be paid in myLakeland, by check mailed with the transcript request form, in person at the Lakeland Cashier's Office, or by calling the Cashier's Office to pay by credit card or electronic check over the phone. If paying over the phone, write the receipt number on the Request for Transcript of Record form so payment can be verified.
- Students wanting same day pickup can pay $10 for rush service, but be aware that many institutions will not accept a transcript that is "issued to student." Students should contact the receiving institution before requesting the same-day service.
Current students can view unofficial transcripts by following these steps:
- Log in to myLakeland.
- Click the "Student" tab.
- In the left-hand column under "myRECORDS," click "Request Official Transcript."
- Click "Academic Transcript."
- Click "View Web Transcript (Unofficial)."
- Select "Web Transcript (Credit)" from the Transcript Type drop down menu (you will also have the option to choose noncredit classes).
For questions or information about the status of your transcript request, email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Lakeland Admissions Office.
Official Military Transcripts are required prior to a credit review. Transcripts can be accessed and requested here:
Transcript evaluation requests can be sent to the Lakeland Admissions Office. Lakeland ID and program of study must be included. Visit the admissions office for more information. Students are encouraged to consult an academic advisor and the Lakeland Veterans Benefits Certifying Specialist to ensure acceptance of credit will not affect VA payments for courses they wish to take. Lakeland caps elective credit transfers at 12 semester hours.