Lakeland Community College has partnered with Lake Health to offer a health clinic on campus. Download your opt-in form with more details here.
The clinic is offered to currently enrolled students 18 years of age or older (excluding CCP students) for a nonrefundable flat fee of $25 per semester*. The clinic will be open Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 7 a.m. - 1 p.m. through finals week.
Students have the opportunity to opt-in to the health service each semester by clicking this link (logging into myLakeland required). The opt-in link is also available on the student tab in myLakeland. Opting-in can take place at any time during the semester, but the fee must be paid before using the clinic. Options for payment include:
- credit card (online)
- cash (in person at the cashier's office located in A-Building, Room A-1032)
- financial aid (for students eligible for financial aid)
The clinic offers:
- Convenient, walk-in appointments at no additional cost to students who have opted in.
- Services of a Lake Health nurse practitioner.
The Lakeland Health Clinic provides basic health care services and treatment for minor illnesses, such as:
- Cold & flu symptoms
- Ear infections
- Minor allergic reactions
- Minor burns, skin rashes or simple lacerations
- Pink eye
- Respiratory infection
- Sore throats
- Strains and sprains
- Urinary tract infection
Note: Necessary tests or follow up visits conducted at other facilities are subject to normal fees, co-pays and deductibles.
*Eligibility and rates are subject to change.